Monday, December 8, 2008

BELATED UPDATE

I realized today that I never posted a concluding blog for the Stage to Screen series. The final screening came right before the Thanksgiving holiday and I have been tumbling in the hustle and bustle of the holiday season since then. My apologies.

I hope that everyone who attended any of the Stage to Screen screenings enjoyed themselves and plan on coming back. The Freedom Film Series is taking a two month hiatus for the holiday season, so there will be a little gap before the next series starts up. That doesn't mean, however, that you can't go ahead and mark it on your calendars.

The Freedom Film Series will pick back up in February 2009 with a National Lampoon series! So, mark off your Wednesday nights in February and plan on joining us. As always, keep checking back with the blog for any updates and/or movie reviews.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment